Sunday, October 23, 2011

My moms visit

Paige is getting so big.  My mom loved this little one.  I can't believe she's almost 2!
I found this on Pinterest and my mom helped me.  She told me to add the black ribbon.  Very cute indeed.
We also took her to the Mormon Battalion in San Diego.  She loved it.
Afterward we walked around Old Town San Diego.  We had lunch at Miguels that the Sister Missionaries recommended.  It was really good.  Then we strolled around and window shopped.
We headed to the beach and it was a perfect day.  Not hot or cold.  Taylor taking a snooze!
Callie and Grandma
The kids wanted us to run down the beach with them as fast as we could.  We held Paige up and she swung.  We had fun walking down the beach.
The water was cold so hench the jacket.  I can't believe we were at the beach in October.  It doesn't feel like the fall.

No comments: