Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 3 in NYC


 This is Heidi Klum in the green dress.  They were filming her show called project runway.

 We ate lunch at Ellen's Stardust diner.  They are known for their burgers and fries and milkshakes.  We had a sandwich and it was pretty good too.
 We were seated on the second floor.
 All the waitresses and waiters sang while serving tables.  It was cool to watch.  They would pass the mic off to the next person.  They are all aspiring singers on Broadway.

 Our waitress
 Off to the Saturday matinee to see the Phantom of the Opera.
 I don't know how but we ended up with front row seats.  It was amazing.  We could practically touch the actors and actresses.
 The famous chandelier that falls.  The singing and music were so uplifting.  I had seen the play when I was 15.  Taylor had not.
 This is out front of our hotel, the Crown Plaza.  It was a great hotel and in a good location.
We walked around this place called Chelsea Market and it was so cool.  Then we ate at a restaurant, Dos Caminos.  They had the most delicious tomatillo salsa and guacamole.   We had the steak fajitas. I am dreaming about it.

No comments: